The most commonly observed members of the Police Department are assigned to Uniformed Patrol. These Officers use a variety of methods to actively patrol your community, including marked and unmarked patrol cars and sport utility vehicles. Officers also utilize all terrain (ATV) style vehicles to check activity along the sandy beach. There are Officers on duty 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to serve you. Because of the unique size of our Agency, each Officer has other internal obligations, in addition to their Patrol functions. The Police Officers of Indian Shores come from a variety of backgrounds, including several with Military service, and advanced education. These Officers have chosen to work in your community for their long term careers, and they are dedicated to protecting and serving the residents and visitors of Indian Shores and Redington Shores.
Timothy KennedySergeantPhone: 727-595-5414
Christopher "Shane" TindallCorporalPhone: 727-595-5414
Natasha HindmanPolice OfficerPhone: 727-595-5414
Justin GuilloryPolice Officer
Scott MartinSergeantPhone: 727-595-5414
Kevyn AndrewsPolice OfficerPhone: 727-595-5414
Michael HansenPolice OfficerPhone: 727-595-5414
- Do I need to have a permit in order to park at the Tiki Gardens Parking lot?
- How do I obtain an emergency reentry pass for my home/business?
- Is the Indian Shores Police Department open all of the time?
- Is the Indian Shores Police Department responsible for my neighborhood?
- Are you the Indian Rocks Beach Police Department?
- Are you the Redington Beach / North Redington Beach Police Department
- Are you the Seminole Police Department
- Are you the Madeira Beach Police Department
- Are you hiring Police Officers?
- How can I find out if someone was arrested?