The Indian Shores annual St. Patrick's Festival is scheduled for Saturday, March 14, 2020, from 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. located on the grounds of the Indian Shores Municipal Center (19305 Gulf Blvd, Indian Shores, FL 33785).
We’d love to have you as a vendor at our Town of Indian Shores annual St. Patrick’s Day Festival scheduled for Saturday, March 14, 2020. We had a great turnout last year with over 55 vendors and are planning for an even bigger and better event this year! The festival will run from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Check-in and set-up time will be assigned at staggered intervals to make for a smooth setup procedure.
If you are interested in being a vendor, fill out and send in the vendor application. We are looking to get a wide range of vendors for this event; therefore, applications will be taken on a first-come, first-serve basis based on availability of the overall mix as applications come in.
If you represent a non-profit organization, space is provided free of charge but on a first-come, first serve basis.
- You will be notified by email when your application is approved. If we cannot accommodate you for some reason, we will return your check.
- We will have a music and entertainment starting at 11:00 a.m. and go throughout the day.
- We will have a variety of food vendors on site. In addition, the Town will be selling corned beef & cabbage dinners, soda, water, beer and wine.
- We will do what we can to accommodate all requests as best as possible; however, we cannot guarantee the same spot you had previously if requested.
- We cannot provide outdoor electricity.
We had a very successful event last year and hope to see you at our St. Patrick’s Festival on March 14. Please feel free to email or call with any questions.